We all know how important it is to look after our own wellbeing. There are five simple steps you can incorporate into your daily life to make you feel more positive and happy;
- Connect: Connect with the people around you.
- Be Active: Go for a walk or run, cycle, play a game, garden or dance.
- Take Notice: Be observant, look for something beautiful or remark on something unusual.
- Keep Learning: Don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Give: Do something nice for a friend or stranger, thank someone, smile, volunteer your time or consider joining a community group.
At Berwick Church we are creating a series of resources and activities to promote wellbeing based on these five factors, including a wellbeing trail and reflective walk.